Differentiation

 What differentiation really means in school ?. Every teachers should know  about differentiation and its importance . 

  • Differentiation refers to a wide variety of teaching techniques and lesson adaptations that educators use to instruct a diverse group of students, with diverse learning needs, in the same course, classroom, or learning environment.
  • I am also using same technique in my classroom to reach all my students . Because in math class all students are not in the same level. So for this I am using differentiation method to teach them . Also through this method I am assigning different works for different level of students . I feel this method really works because students will try to know about their level and focus on their works which are given for them.
The need of adapting differentiation in school is to reach all students . Because every students didn't have the same IQ level , some students struggles in some subjects so for such students we must help by using these types of teaching techniques .
 



Comments