Cartesian diver Experiment.......

 


On 27th September 2023 I took  1st session of Think tac and I conducted 1 experiment for 6th Class Students so ,I told them about the CV Raman awards and I explained the whole process of selection for the Raman Award. After that I distributed observation sheets for all students. Then I took cartesian diver for 6th class students  and I explained this experiment using Observation sheet so Students Understood well and All Students did this experiments according to my instructions and First we did with One magnet and We changed variable like using 2 or 3 magnets so Every time result was different.


Students enjoyed this experiment, they are very happy by preparing model by their own hand, this time I got to know about their different thinking levels. They are very much excited about the further experiment.


Comments