Communication


 

In our School I conducted the community Development Project session for 5th, 6th and 7th Class students. In that session I explained about the Communication in that students are did the activity on community then they interact in the groups and also I gave them  to did tasks like Pick and speech in that students firstly take the piece of the paper and also wrote their interested  name in the cheats then they Fold the cheats and then mixed all the cheats then they took one cheats from the bunch of cheats in that they took one and take two minutes they talk about that topic Infront if the students in that I recognize the two students who are not participated in the activity they do not interested in the class but they showed interested in the pick and speech activity so I realized who are not interested in the classrooms and bur they interested general topic and also they talk very well compare to Frist level students.

Comments