Pratibha karanji🎊💐

                                                             Pratibha Karanji

On the special day of taluka level Pratibha karanji my students participated in different events, in that one of my student his name is krishnaji dondennavar , he is very low in his academics but when it comes to extra curricular activities he is champ on that. 

As a part of the Pratibha karanji , I prepared him for the fancy dress competition. In fancy dress he wore the costume of Devine Tulu art called Swami Panjurli . He participated in that event and got the second prize in that.

I am very much happy because everyone appreciated the efforts behind that costume making , this happened because of my school teachers support. So I would like to thank you my all co-staff for giving the opportunity to prepare and present the costume Infront of the judges . 








Comments