Ganesh Chaturthi Festival


                                 Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated in most of the places in India. We also celebrate the  Ganesh Chaturthi festival on Tuesday in our school. We came to school early and did the preparation. Some students drew the Rangoli  and some students bring the flowers to the lord Ganesh. After that we welcomed the lord Ganesh and we did puja to the lord Ganesh. Some teachers sung the songs after that  students sung the songs on Ganesh and some students told shlokas. It was very nice. After that we took prasad. I am celebrating the this festival as teacher for the first time in school. It was new experience  for me. All students came and pray for the lord Ganesh. By watching these students I recalled my school days how I celebrated the festival in my school. This celebration gives us a lot of happiness. 

Comments