Fun classroom activities

😀  
  • The word “Classroom activities” applies to a wide range of skill-based games, strategies and interactive activities that support student’s knowledge development. The goal of all  classroom activities is to enhance student’s understanding, skill or effectiveness in a specific area by implementing multiple styles of learning.
  • In my classroom I am engaging my students in several activities like word making , building alphabets house, rearranging train boxes etc. Here I observed that students were really engaged and think creatively with their team. 
  • I have seen that few students who are low active in classroom had talked well in this activities. They discussed with their peers and shared their thoughts in the groups . Also I told my students to bring the easily available objects like comb, spoon, glass, tiffin box etc. Students really involved well and they showed their confidence by explaining the objects names in English.


Comments