Every day is chance to Learn

 

          VIDYA POSHAK FELLOWSHIP JOURENY

Every day is chance to Learn

 

I   started the journey in May 2022. The whole year enjoyed a lot and also learning with Fun. The everyday I attended the different task and got the different experience.

I saw the application link in WhatsApp status then I collect the information about applying then I applied the application in that send resume then I selected the second round in that I prepared 5 minutes teaching video and write the on kannada essay , English essay on  1) Why do you want to be a teaching fellow with Vidya Poshak ?  2) Why do you think you are a right fit for it and how does it align to your future   goals ? then talk to children, parents and teachers in around your neighborhood and ask them what are the challenges they face in school education and also I choose the food topic and prepare lesson plan and making 5 min video then uploaded then I got the mail from the office in that I selected third round so attended the walk in interview and then selected.

Then I attended the one Month institute training in that I got the more information about excellent education and also attended the resource person sessions and I knowing about the organization.

Then I am going to community visit with senior at  Jeergewada in that I know the practical classroom and practical community it’s a new experience to me and also I imagine my classroom and community.

My Frist day at GHPS Kotabagi as fellow Teacher it’s a wonderful experience to me because after long time I saw my school and my teachers the whole school covered by full of green nature and big ground and also quiet and small kids with very inspiration teacher staff so the day was very memorable to me and the whole journey I spent at so I am blessed.

 

Then after lunch I am going to classroom it was my first class. The class was having full of students and very big class with charming kids but stating of the day the class was not like to me because it big class but today that classroom was my favorite classroom.

Students are the main actors in my journey because they are my success when I am doing best work they are showcase of the result. Now days students are the part of my life because I learnt more from the students and also I have good bounding with students starting of the day I suffer the managing the classroom but now I am good at because I followed what I learnt from the suggestion and course and using some others tricks.

 

 

These some example of activities I attended the whole journey these activities are the give the most learning things to me and I enjoyed a lot with students and our team both are the good experience to me.

Bonding with students:

Students are one of the most gift for my life time memory the whole journey is very beautiful from the students because they learnt more from the students and doing lots of fun with the students. When taking class I felt more happy with the students we are playing the game doing activity these are sweet memories for me.

Starting of the day of classroom management is difficulty for me and also starting I have faced some challenges in classroom but when I using the tricks I learnt from the taring and others suggestion when I implanted the tricks I got the solution for classroom management but today I over come from that problem and also when I created the bonding with student that’s helpful to me because they are free to share things and also I understand the student level.

 

 

 

Slam Out Loud  Project :

When I attended the cultural events in the school and office I enjoyed lot because when I take responsibility of the conducting of the program I learnt more when I prepared students to skit songs ,dance and other creative things it’s give lot of learning things to me I am very happy that I am also part of that activities  and also I did the documentation work its took more time But I completed HM and other teacher appreciated me after that we went For SOL programs I prepared students for SOL like Skit Drama songs , Drawings .

Students did well at Narendra school finally we completed the SOL program successfully. After that I gave progress report to students they felt happy about that the whole school journey is very wonderful.

 

after that last working day HM and other teachers held closing day that day was memorable for me because they appreciated my work and I gave thankful speech to all and parents and students are attended the they also enjoyed and happy for that.

Think Tac Project:

Then I conducted the think tac experiment to 5th , 6th and 7th class students in that we are doing the different experiment related to syllabus. In that students are learnt lot and also four students are selected the Raman award and also they participated Raman award function at Bangalore that was good experience to me and my students.

Then I conducted the  8 days of summer camp at HPS kotabagi. That was very memorable day for me because I planned for activities and spent more time with students and doing different activities and playing different games like ball passing game lagori ,  kabaddi , ice water and doing the different crafts like paper crafts , best out of waste , sand art then using the corns making the India Map then making vegetables salad and distributed the all students totally a 8 days very beautiful day and give life time memory to me .

 

 

Then the whole year i visit more houses and parents  call , parents meeting that visits are given more information about students and understand the students behavior's so I worked on the students by getting the parents suggestion and

I have vision to my students to become responsible citizen and always they spread positivity every ware this year also I give my best to achieve the vision.

Then I have good relationship with co-fellows and we are helping to each other and I got the suggestion from the senior fellows they gave good feedback our work and also I have good relationship with VP staffs they are always encourage to me and also support to me.

 

The fellow mentor chandana madam is inspiration to me because I attracted by her creative thinking skill and voice and also they gave good feedback to me and they supported me very lot and they rectification my errors and also give suggestion to overcome problems I felt happy because having good mentor in my workplace.

The program manager Namita madam is Role model for me because how they handle us and also they gave good feedback to all and also they give suggestion for overcome the problems always they have Smiling face it’s inspire lots me.

Finally I completed the one year fellowship successfully and it is memorable for me I thank to Viday Poshak.

 

Gayatri  Kelageri

Fellow   Teacher at GHPS Kotabagi.

 

Comments