Class Observation

                     Class Observation @  Government Higher Primary School Yadawda

 


                              On Monday Our VidyaPoshak Organization visited our school and observed my class. Manjunath sir and Sushma mam and  Tarangini Madam Visited our school and observed my class. This day I took 5th class English subject. And i started The Child Who Saved The Forest Chapter. Fist played one activity related to animals game. Students are enjoyed it. And I wrote new words meaning English to Kannada meaning. Students wrote their note books. than I explained this chapter. English to Kannada students understood this chapter. I explained two children's how to saved the forest And students how to find the solutions. And i explained and i told some real life examples. Students easily understood this chapter And class end with meditation and i asked some questions related to this chapter. All students told a answers. I am very happy this class. 


After Sushma took the class Played one activity and students are enjoyed it. After that Manjunath sir took the class. First played one and two activities all students enjoyed it and i am all so enjoyed in this class. Then sir and madam give a some positivityies and some area of improvements. After go to two long absent students house visit. And carry up coming classes. But this day class observation is very nice. I am very happy. 


            Thank you....



Comments