Zone level sports   



                         
Today there are zone level games of our school. We ourselves have conducted zonal level games. Today's games went very well. I have been given file responsibility and certificates and prizes have been given responsibility. Did I handle my responsibility correctly. And our school students have got many first and second and third prizes. And our school students Whali Ball got the first prize and riley second prize. Students won first, second and third prizes in individual games, running, wheel throw and shot put. And our school has got viragrani . All the teachers and students were very happy in that moment . All in all everything went well and smoothly. Seeing all this reminds me of my school and the games we played in my school. During my school days I used to participate in games as a student and today I have become a teacher which makes me very happy. Today's experience was very good.

Comments