About Model Villege


On Saturday I conducted the 3rd day of camp. Firstly I welcome the students. Then I conducted the energizer telling the place names where students enjoyed it. Then I told the students about the village. Later I told the village where students were curious about the school information. After that I told 2 villages in Maharashtra and also told about Anna Hazare. All the students understood well and I showed the video of the village. Then students played the word ladder game. In that I make 3 groups and give 3 topics to students. Then students learned the phonic sounds of the alphabets by watching and singing the song. Later I conducted the vanishing alphabet activity. Students enjoyed it. The day went very well.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vidya Poshak - Yuva Internship 2024 - Application form

Vidya Poshak Yuva Internship 2023

TPL - Teachers Premier League🏆🏆