First Day Chinnar Dussehra......

 

       

                      Government Higher Primary School Yadawda

                                         Chinnar Dussehra





                                            


                         First day of our Dussehra camp. first 5 Students came in school after came in one by one students. First I welcomed our Dussehra  Camp. And told about 4 days Camp. After played one energized the hot seat game one Student showed action and other Students find the action name. . This game is very nice and students enjoyed it. First i told what are you think about Dussehra  students share their opinions. Then I started and explained about Dussehra  and history and told about lights in palace and festivals. Then I showed in my laptop Dussehra  video and lights of palace. then I wrote the some letters and I told how to create the word and how to pronounced that words. Students understood this words .And After I make some groups. I wrote in papers in missing letters. And i distribute the papers and Students fill this words. And After showed some pictures Students find and told the pictures  name. Is very well. And After that one Students participated in clay madling. 

Thank you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vidya Poshak - Yuva Internship 2024 - Application form

Vidya Poshak Yuva Internship 2023

TPL - Teachers Premier League🏆🏆