Mysore Jambo Savari๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

 




On Thursday I conducted the 1st day of camp. Firstly I wrote the board then students did the prayer.  Then I conducted an activity where students identify the words of the English through watching the actions. It went very well. All the students were curious about the day I told about the Dussehra and showed the photo and related video of Jumbo Savari. All the students were happy after seeing the video. Then our HM and SDMC members will come to our school due to some work. They feel happy by seeing the students then they talk about Dussehra. Then I give English alphabets to the students. They have to create the words using the alphabets. It was nice. After that students did the clay modeling of Dussehra Jambo Savari students happily. The day went very well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vidya Poshak - Yuva Internship 2024 - Application form

Vidya Poshak Yuva Internship 2023

TPL - Teachers Premier League๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†