Gandhiji and Lal bahaddur shastri Jayanti celebration

On 2nd October we celebrated Mahatma Gandhi and Lal Bahadur  shastriji Jayanti in our  school KPs karadigudda. First we all went to Prabhat pheri. After coming back to  school. We all teachers and  students did Gandhiji and Lal Bahadur shastriji Pooja. Then one of the  teachers sings songs for all.  Afterwards students gave the speech. I prepared for one of the students who wore a Gandhi dress and he also gave a speech about them. All the teachers took photos with him and appreciated me. For the first time I talked about both Gandhiji and shastriji.  All teachers and students gave good feedback about my speech. I felt very happy. The day went very well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vidya Poshak - Yuva Internship 2024 - Application form

Vidya Poshak Yuva Internship 2023

TPL - Teachers Premier League🏆🏆