Paralympics πŸ…πŸƒ

  

Paralympics πŸ…πŸƒ


On Friday 2 day camp that day theme was Paralympics' first we played a one activity like running with single leg. I make a 9 groups 5 students in each group. all students enjoy the game.  first I told them what Paralympic is and its history. What kind of players will participate in it? And I told them how many gold medals and silver and bronze medals the Paralympians have won so far. And its headquarters and the organization that manages it and its father, the year it started, its mission statement, the Paralympic symbol say a lot about the Paralympics. next I told about Paralympics and Olympics and I explained  I told them about Sheetal Devi who made our country proud by winning a silver medal in the Paralympics held earlier and showed her related videos. That day our program manger visit our camp. it was that day good experience. he observed the my camp and sir also join the activities. There is a theme in our camp, very well besides teaching the students, I also learned a lot about the Paralympics.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vidya Poshak - Yuva Internship 2024 - Application form

Vidya Poshak Yuva Internship 2023

TPL - Teachers Premier LeagueπŸ†πŸ†